Double A is considered an industry leader
in Sustainable Practice
commitment to wood-based business
We will not be directly or indirectly involved in the following unacceptable activities:
- Illegal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations
- Destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use
- Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations
commitment to the maintenance of the chain of custody standard
Double A (1991) Public Company Limited is a publicly held company engaged in manufacturing of sustainable pulp and paper. It is committed to the maintenance of the Chain of Custody standards of the PEFC Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) that ensures there is no use of the raw materials that adversely affect our natural forests. We confirm the compliance with the Chain of Custody standards of all the relevant requirements for this certification. The company’s main motive is to ensure that our raw materials are not sourced from illegal wood plantation. However, if the obtained raw materials are found to be inconsistent with the standards, the company will take major actions appropriately and immediately to separate the raw materials from our manufacturing system.
The company’s management is committed to implementing the policy as our practice for all whoever are involved in the system according to the Chain of Custody standards.