One of the most notable and timeless forms of encouragement are words spoken by our favorite celebrities. For many, this is the best type of inspiration. It’s not uncommon to see hand-lettered, artful quotes adorning the walls of promising entrepreneurs.
This group of quotes is intended to stir up an innate urge and resurgence to continue with your dreams. So, to help brighten your day and add a bit of celebrity encouragement, here are 21 inspiring business quotes from celebrities that have found success in their respective fields.
- “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” – Tony Hsieh (CEO of Zappos)
- “Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.”- Oprah Winfrey (American Media Proprietor)
- “I’ve learned that it’s important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is.”-Ryan Gosling (Canadian Actor)
- “To tell you the truth, I never thought of myself as much of a success.” – Stan Lee (American Comic Book Writer)
- “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you are further along in life than most people.”- Leonardo DiCaprio (American Actor)
- “That we are responsible for our own fate, we reap what we sow, we get what we give, we pull in what we put out. I know these things for sure.”- Madonna (American Singer-Songwriter)
- “I strongly believe if you work hard, whatever you want, it will come to you. I know that’s easier said than done but keep trying.” Beyoncé (American Singer)
- “May the Force be with you is charming but it’s not important. What’s important is that you become the Force – for yourself and perhaps for other people.” Harrison Ford (American Actor)
- “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader.”- Dolly Parton (American Singer-Songwriter)
- “There is no magic to achievement. It’s really about hard work choices and persistence.”- Michelle Obama (Former First Lady of the United States)
- “Don’t let success go to your head and failure to your heart.”- Will Smith (American Actor)
- “Don’t spend all of your time trying to be like someone else because you can never be them and they can never be you.” Raven Symone (American Actress)
- “No one will take care of you if you don’t take care of yourself.”-Alicia Keys (American Singer-Songwriter)
- “There are no mistakes, only opportunities.” Tina Fey (American Actress)
- “Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.”- Denzel Washington (American Actor)
- “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”- Sheryl Sandberg (Chief Operating Officer of Facebook)
- “You don’t have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.”-Katy Perry (American Singer-Songwriter)
- “Believe in yourself when nobody else does.”- Mary J Blige (American Singer-Songwriter)
- “Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” -Drew Barrymore (American Actress)
- “Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.” – Clint Eastwood (American Actor)
- “As a young man, I prayed for success. Now I just pray to be worthy of it.” – Brendan Fraser (American-Canadian Actor)
Hopefully, these 21 inspiring business quotes from celebrities were able to help get you through any doubts you might’ve had about your business endeavors.